Installation with Google Tag Manager
You should have received two key pieces of information in your welcome email to the Naiz Fit Family:
- The Partner Hash for your online shop. This hash authenticates your online shop with the Naiz Fit SizeForm platform. You’ll need it when installing the various plugins.
- The HTML snippet for inserting the widget into your HTML template or as a tag in Google Tag Manager if your system does not have a plugin provided by Naiz Fit.
Inserting the HTML snippet
- Sign in to Google Tag Manager and access the account and website corresponding to the online shop where you want to instal Naiz Fit SizeForm.
- Click 'Add a new tag’.
- Click on the upper of the two buttons displayed.
- Select Custom HTML Tag.
- Paste the content of the HTML snippet into the text box called ‘HTML’. Click Create Tag.
- For the trigger, select All Pages. Ignore any other triggers available. You must choose this one.
- Remember to publish the changes in Google Tag Manager before going any further.