Installation with Google Tag Manager
You should have received two key pieces of information in your welcome email to the Naiz Fit Family::
- The Partner Hash for your online shop. This hash authenticates your online shop with the Naiz Fit SizeForm platform.
- The HTML snippet for inserting the widget as a tag in Google Tag Manager.
Inserting the HTML snippet
- Sign in to Google Tag Manager and access the account and website corresponding to the online shop where you want to instal Naiz Fit SizeForm.
- Click 'Add a new tag’.
- Click on the upper of the two buttons displayed.
- Select Custom HTML Tag.
- Paste the content of the HTML snippet into the text box called ‘HTML’. Click Create Tag.
- For the trigger, select All Pages. Ignore any other triggers available. You must choose this one.
- Remember to publish the changes in Google Tag Manager before going any further.
Generate API Key VTEX
For access to a product feed, order and returns capture it is necessary to generate and provide an API Key in your Vtex channel:
- Log in to your Vtex administrator panel in the corresponding channel with your account.
- Access to Account settings > Application Keys and click on Manage my Keys button.
- Click on Generate New button
- Click on Add Roles button
- Select Owner (Admin Super) option and click on Add Roles button.
- Click on Generate button.
- It will show you both the Application Key and the Application Token which you will need to save and share with Naizfit.